Clinic of Pediatric and Neonatal Reanimatology
Tel: +374 60 62 15 14
Clinic was founded in 1997 with the sponsorship of the Argentinean-Armenian community. Among the sponsors there are also “Karagozyan”, “Bridge”, FAR foundations, Armentel and VivaCell companies, and the Armenian Association of Neonatal Medicine.
Clinic has highly trained medical staff. Most of the specialists have been trained in the leading clinics in the US, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Austria and Norway.
The clinic is the educational base of the YSMU Neonatology Department.
Clinic has 46 beds, 30 from which are for newborns. More than 1000 newborns and children needing intensive care get their treatment in our clinic every year.
The clinic is the investor of a number of innovations in Armenia
- Peritoneal dialysis in newborns
- Catheterization of femoral veins in children
- Axillary carotid catheterization in children
- Use of simplified CPAP generators
- Use of a surfactant
- Brainstem drainage
- Pleural cavity drainage
- Complete parenteral nutrition
- Therapeutic hypothermia
- High frequency ALV
The following examination methods are used in clinic:
- Neonatal reanimation department of SAECRET HEART HOSPITAL in Spokane, USA
- British Royal Pediatric College