Tel. +374 11 62 10 51, inner: 505, 506
Head: Marianna I. Gevorgyan
The diagnostic center of “Muratsan” University Hospital Complex was founded in June 2011 by YSMU Rector, Professor D. Dumanyan.
The Diagnostic Center is the educational base for YSMU departments of Radiology and Neurology.
The center is equipped with the following devices:
- Endoscopic device “Olympus GIF xp20” – provides easy visibility and high efficiency
- Gastroscopy device EVIS EXERA 11 180 Olympus with HDTV NBI technologies. Evis Exera II has image orientation and zoom capability. Due to the digital zoom, a detailed examination of the mucous membrane is possible. “NBI” technology allows a thorough local examination to detect hidden structural units.
- Osteodensitometry device HOLOGIC – mainly for densitometry of pelvic-hip area and spine lumbar segments, where osteoporotic fractures are more commonly encountered.
- SIEMENS I-conos R-200 digital X-ray with all capabilities
- Electrocardiography device SCHILLER AT 101
- Echocardiography device Sono-GE
- Sonography device SIEMENS
- EEG device Basis Be, Ee neuro, with 16 sizes hat
The radiation of the modern digital devices is minimal and makes up 1/10 of the dose of ordinary chest x-rays.
Working hours are from 9:00 to 17:00.
Polyclinic services are provided at all working hours, doctors on duty are also available.